Designed as a low cost method of watering a complete football or rugby pitch for sites with limited water supplies. This complete package includes a set of sprinkler risers to water a strip across the width of the pitch, connecting hose and suitable hose reel, underground pipework to pitch side valve boxes and a water storage tank with submersible pump. The package will allow 25mm of water to be added to a 70 x 110m pitch in a 10 day period, watering a 70m x 11m strip each day, taking 7.5 hours per day.
The system includes:
- 7 sprinkler sleds with Naan sprinkler heads
- Connecting hose with heavy duty hose reel carrier
- 5 take off points and 150m of underground pipe
- Single phase submersible auto-start pump
- 12,500 litre water storage tank with air gap
The system requires a mains water supply of at least 1,000 litres per hour (ideally 1,200 lph) and a single phase power supply. A concrete base needs to be made for the tank. As an option a timer can be added to allow night time watering.
Price includes delivery but remote areas may be extra.