The Netafim CNL Dripper is designed to provide ultra reliable, pressure compensated watering even in harsh conditions.
CNL dripper features:
- Labyrinth design with maximum filtration area
- Continuously self cleaning dripper
- Silicon injection moulded diaphragm
When you need precise drip irrigation for greenhouses, vineyards and orchards with uneven land or irregular plant spacing, PC Online pressure-compensated drippers deliver a uniform flow rate no matter how difficult your topographical or water conditions.
- HIGHER, BETTER QUALITY YIELDS: 100% uniformity of water and nutrient delivery over a broad pressure range ensures uniform crop yields and bigger harvests.
- CLOGGING RESISTANCE: Continuous self-flushing technology ensure consistent flow-rates and flawless operation – even with harsh water.
- EASY TO SCALE: Number of drippers can be easily increased ensuring sufficient water to meet your tree growth rate requirements.
- MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY: Micro-tubes allowdrippers to be positioned exactly where required, and split into several drip outlets if needed.
- ANTI-DRAIN MECHANISM (in LCNL & HCNL models): Eliminates drainage & refill effect, and improves efficiency during pulse irrigation
Which model Netafim CNL dripper should I choose?
Drippers are available in two operating pressures, with the HCNL having a higher shut off pressure, making them better suited to sloping sites.
PC Online drippers: Orchard and on-surface dripline with harsh water conditions
PC-LCNL drippers: Greenhouses and nurseries with Anti Drain mechanism and low shutoff pressure.
PC-HCNL drippers: Greenhouse and nurseries with Anti Drain mechanism and high shutoff pressure.
LCNL operating pressure: 1.0 – 4.0 bar
HCNL operating pressure: 1.4 – 4.0 bar
Use with Netafim 4-way manifold or single dripper outlet.
Watch the Netafim product video online
Netafim CNL Dripper
Pressure compensated CNL dripper
From: £21.00 (excl VAT)
From: £25.20 (inc VAT)