Designed for large scale turf watering, the Hunter I-40 pop up sprinkler features a heavy duty construction with a stainless steel riser. The ProTech sprinkler top is designed for sports use.
The I-40 is a tough commercial rotor that delivers water with accuracy and efficiency at distances up to 23.2 m. Featuring diverse three-port nozzle options, a non-strippable drive, and a thick rubber cover built to prevent injury; it’s no wonder this rotor is found in more stadiums than any other in the world. With the strength of stainless steel, the I-40 is built to last in the harshest sports, public park, and commercial environments. If efficiency, effective irrigation, and beautiful results are the goal, the I-40 is the irrigation professional’s best solution.
Manufactured by Hunter Industries, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of irrigation equipment with a reputation for reliability and innovation.
The Hunter I-40 adjustable includes a set of nozzles that cover between 13.4m and 21.6m @ 2.5 – 5.0 bar pressure. 1″ BSPF inlet thread. Arc adjustment between 50 and 360 degrees.
- Patented automatic arc return feature returns the turret back to the original arc pattern if vandalised; adjustable arc from 50° to 360°
- Non-strippable drive mechanism is protected from damage if turned in the opposite direction of travel
- Part- and full-circle in one model for flexibility across landscapes and reduced inventory
- Colour-coded nozzles make identification easy
- Drain check valve prevents low-head drainage (up to 4.5 m of elevation)
4″ adjustable pop up version – Hunter code: I-40-04-SS. Always remember to purchase a Hunter nozzle key.
I-40 pop-up available in singles or boxes of 10.