Netafim PCJ CNL drippers are designed for installation of drip irrigation systems into commercial horticulture and plant production. Manufactured by Netafim, one of the largest and technologically advanced irrigation companies in the world, the PCJ dripper offers the following features:
- Labyrinth design with maximum filtration area
- Continuously self cleaning dripper
- Silicon injection moulded diaphragm
The PCJ CNL drippers are ideal for use in horticultural glasshouse production, protected cropping under polytunnels, tree irrigation and all areas of commercial horticulture.
Why choose Netafim PCJ CNL drippers?
- CONSISTENTLY UNIFORM YIELDS: Precision delivery of water over a broad pressure range assures excellent crop uniformity and consistently high yields.
- CLOGGING RESISTANCE: Continuous self-flushing technology ensure consistent flow-rates and flawless operation.
- EASY TO SCALE: Number of drippers can be easily increased ensuring sufficient water to meet your plants growth rate requirements.
- MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY: Micro-tubes allow drippers to be positioned exactly where required, and split into several drip outlets if needed.
- ANTI-DRAIN MECHANISM (in LCNL & HCNL models): Eliminates drainage & refill effect, and improves efficiency during pulse irrigation.
Netafim PCJ CNL drippers are available in two operating pressures, with the HCNL having a higher shut off pressure, making them better suited to sloping sites.
LCNL operating pressure: 0.7 – 4.0 bar
HCNL operating pressure: 1.5 – 4.0 bar
Available in packs of 25 and 100.
A 3mm hole punch or 3mm punch pliers are required to fit the dripper into black LDPE irrigation pipe. Choose dripper stakes and pipe to complete the dripper installation.
Watch the Netafim product video
Netafim PCJ CNL Dripper
Netafim PCJ CNL Dripper. Highly uniform dripper for general use
From: £6.40 (excl VAT)
From: £7.68 (inc VAT)