The Hunter Mini Clik rain sensor allows the watering to be suspended if it has rained recently. Over-ride can be adjusted between 1/8″ and 1″ of rainfall.
Irrigating a landscape during a rainstorm not only results in oversaturated plants and turf, it also wastes water. Hunter’s Mini Clik rain sensor provides the simplest, most effective way to prevent sprinklers from running during or after any level of rainfall. It easily installs on any automatic irrigation system with a sensor input. The Mini-Clik stops scheduled irrigation when it detects a pre-set level of rain has fallen. This automatic process ensures landscapes aren’t watered during a storm. Once the storm passes, the Mini-Clik allows the controller to resume normal irrigation. Mini-Clik is compatible with all Hunter controllers, and once plugged in, it ensures that a system doesn’t water during the rain.
Manufactured by Hunter Industries, one of the world’s leading irrigation companies with a reputation for innovation and reliability.
Hunter Mini Clik rain sensor specification:
- Shuts off sprinkler system automatically when it rains
- Adjustable from 3 mm to 19 mm of rainfall
- Height: 5 cm
- Length: 15 cm
- Mounting bracket included
- Debris tolerant for reliable operation
- Switch rating (24 VAC): 5 A
- Includes 7 m of 0.5 mm2 sheathed, two-conductor wire
- Compatible with most irrigation controllers