The Hunter X2 controller with outdoor cabinet is designed for light commercial and residential irrigation applications. With easy-to-configure control for up to 14 stations, including 3 programs and 4 start times each, the Hunter X2 controller is the perfect solution for sophisticated automatic irrigation control. Hunter controllers are renowned for their reliability and ease of use and have a worldwide reputation for innovation and quality.
Versatile Irrigation Controller
If the controller is used as a stand alone unit, without a Wi-Fi connection, the a Mini-Click rain sensor can be added to the controller for weather responsive irrigation, shutting the controller down during periods of wet weather.
- Number of stations: 4, 6, 8, or 14 (fixed models)
- Backlit display provides optimal visibility in any light
- 3 flexible programs with 4 start times each and up to 6-hour run times
- QuickCheck™ provides simple diagnostics of faulty field wiring
- Hide Programs option shows 1 program and 1 start time for simplification
- Suspend irrigation up to 99 days during the off-season
- Short-circuit protection detects wiring faults and skips the station without system damage
- Easy Retrieve® memory backs up the full irrigation schedule
- Delay Between Stations for slow-closing valves or pump recharge
- Cycle and Soak prevents water waste and runoff in areas with elevation changes or tight soils
- Seasonal adjustment for quicker schedule adjustments without changing run times
Optional WAND module
Plug in the (optional) revolutionary WAND Wi-Fi module the X2 is converted into a “smart controller” that regulates irrigation run times based on locally measured weather. The X2 controller is also compatible with Hunter remotes for quick, wireless activation of irrigation. Installation, operation and maintenance are designed to be simple while still delivering optimal efficiency and reliability. The X2 Controller is the ideal tool for maintaining healthy landscapes and saving water. Once online, you’ll save time with preprogrammed irrigation schedules that you can send to multiple controllers in seconds. You can also manage an unlimited number of controllers, receive instant status updates, and get system alerts via Hydrawise Software.
The Hunter X-Core controller with outdoor case is available with 4, 8 or 14 zones. Manufactured by Hunter Industries and sourced via UK approved stockists.
Hunter X2 Controller with Outdoor Cabinet
This entry-level residential Hunter controller offers simple operation with “smart” WAND compatibility.
From: £171.00 (excl VAT)
From: £205.20 (inc VAT)