The Hydrawise Pro-HC Controller is designed for the 21st century consumer, providing easy programming, reliable operation and remote control. The Hydrawise Pro-HC controller has a colour touchscreen interface and will connect to the internet via a local Wi-Fi network, allowing remote programming by PC or via an app.
Designed and manufactured by Hunter Industries, one of the worlds foremost irrigation companies, Hunter products are renowned for their high build quality, easy operation and long, reliable life.
The controller can be wired to a local weather sensor or connected to local weather stations, ensuring that the watering times are adjusted to local conditions and saving water.
- Number of stations: 6 or 12
- Standard programming option allows for 6 independent irrigation programs and 6 start times per program
- Advanced programming option provides station-based programming with up to 6 total start times available
- 24-hour maximum station run time provides flexibility for low-flow zones
- 2 sensor inputs available for use with any Clik sensor and HC Flow Meter
- 1 P/MV output for pump start relay and master valve activation
- Wi-Fi enabled for quick connection to Hydrawisesoftware
- 7 cm full-colour touchscreen display for simple programming at the control panel
- Built-in milliamp sensor for wire fault detection and alerts
Predictive Watering Adjustment
Daily schedule adjustments based on local weather data monitor past, current and forecasted temperature, rainfall, humidity, and wind speed. This allows for adjustments of watering times and schedules to balance water savings with water efficiency for plants.
Flow meter detection and alert
With the addition of a 3/4″ water meter, the unit will also be able to monitor your piping and sprinklers with an optional HC Flow Meter. Receive automatic alerts when a pipe is broken to prevent property damage.
The unit has an internal transformer and a lockable outdoor case. Available as a 6 zone or 12 controller.