The simple-to-install Hunter Hydrawise Flow Meter allows customers to monitor flow rates and system hydraulics with Hydrawise-enabled controllers. When connected to the Hydrawise platform, the HC Flow Meter provides a convenient option to detect, monitor, and report critical flow zone data and total system flows. When hardscape materials get in the way, add flow monitoring to Hydrawise smart irrigation systems quickly and easily with the Wireless HC Flow Meter.
By including an HC flow meter as part of a Hydrawise system installation, customers add an additional layer of landscape protection. This ensures their investment is monitored, their plants are healthy, and their outdoor living space remains in excellent condition. For contractors, a flow meter is a great way to build their businesses through increased offerings and top-level customer service, as problems can be addressed immediately before landscape degradation occurs.
Manufactured by Hunter Industries, one of the world’s leading irrigation suppliers with a reputation for innovation and reliability.
The Hunter Hydrawise Flow Meter connects to Hydrawise-enabled controllers, allowing for:
- Compatible with HC, HPC, Pro-HC, and HCC controllers
- Compatible with ICC2 Controller via Centralus communication modules
- Provides station-level flow rates and totals in Hydrawise Software
- Sends automatic alerts in the event of high-flow, low-flow, or unscheduled flow conditions
- Flow reports within Hydrawise software can display total system water use and individual station water use for accurate water budgeting and tracking
- Robust brass construction with union fittings for easy installation and removal for winterisation
- Analogue dial on the face of the meter displays daily flow totals and a leak detector
Hunter Hydrawise Flow Meter
Flow meter for Hydrawise controllers
From: £252.00 (excl VAT)
From: £302.40 (inc VAT)