The next-generation Hunter HCC irrigation controller brings the powerful Wi-Fi-based irrigation management capabilities of the industry-leading Hydrawise™ platform to high-end residential, commercial, and public-sector projects. The HCC provides a range of convenient features to monitor larger projects — all with the simple click of a button.
The HCC combines automatic, weather-based daily adjustments of Hydrawise programming to create a smart and economical solution for commercial landscape management. HCC can control up to 54 zones and effectively operate any two stations simultaneously. The controller’s convenient modular design allows for rapid expandability with the same 4-, 8-, and 22-station output modules as the ICC2. Engineered with a prewired SmartPort®, HCC is also compatible with Hunter’s ROAM and ROAM XL remotes, allowing for fast and reliable manual operation in the field from long-range distances without the need for a smartphone.
With a built-in milliamp sensor, troubleshooting faulty wires is a breeze. Easily install an HC Flow Meter to accurately monitor flow, prevent wasted water, and avoid damaged landscapes.
Manufactured by Hunter Industries, one of the world’s leading irrigation suppliers with a reputation for innovation and reliability.
Hunter HCC irrigation controller specifications:
- Number of stations: Conventional: 8 to 38 (plastic)
- With two-wire EZDS: up to 54
- Standard programming option allows for 6 independent irrigation programs and 6 start times per program
- Advanced programming option provides station-based programming with up to 6 total start times available
- 24-hour maximum station run time provides flexibility for low-flow zones
- Any 2 programs or stations can operate simultaneously, providing more efficient watering
- 2 sensor inputs available for use with any Clik sensors and HC Flow Meter
- 1 P/MV output for pump start relay and master valve activation
- Wi-Fi enabled for quick connection to Hydrawise software
- 8 cm full-colour touchscreen display for simple programming at the control panel
- Built-in milliamp sensor for wire fault detection and alert
Hunter HCC irrigation controller
The next-generation HCC controller brings the powerful Wi-Fi-based irrigation management capabilities of the industry-leading Hydrawise™ platform to high-end residential, commercial, and public-sector projects.
From: £853.00 (excl VAT)
From: £1,023.60 (inc VAT)