The Hunter Roam Kit gives the ability to remotely command a controller means operators never have to walk back and forth to stop and start irrigation. Winterization is quick and easy and can be accomplished with only one worker.
A mid-range solution for residential and commercial applications, the Roam will operate up to 300m from the controller. It is compatible with all Hunter ACC powered controllers including X-Core, X2 and HCC controllers.
With a large LCD and simple push button operation, this remote is easy to use and small enough to fit in your pocket.
Manufactured by Hunter Industries, one of the world’s largest irrigation companies, with a reputation for quality and innovation.
Hunter Roam Kit specification
- Compatibility with Hunter X-Core™, Hunter X2™, Pro-C™, HPC, ICC2, Hunter HCC, I-Core™, ACC, and ACC2 controllers provides remote operation for projects of any size
- Manually start individual stations or programs for quick maintenance checks and troubleshooting
- 128 programmable addresses available prevents cross-communication between multiple remotes within close proximity of each other
- Programmable run times from 1 to 90 minutes, which will not overwrite regular automatic programming
- Manual operation up to 240 stations provides flexibility for larger projects
- Range: 300 m from transmitter to receiver
- Transmitter power source: 4 x AAA batteries included
- Receiver power source: 24 VAC, 0.010 A
- SmartPort™ installation: Maximum 15 m from controller
Hunter Roam Kit
Remote control of compatible Hunter controllers
From: £266.00 (excl VAT)
From: £319.20 (inc VAT)