The Hunter Node Bluetooth controller – single zone, comes complete with a pre-wired 1″ BSPF solenoid valve for quick and easy installation into valve boxes and sites without electricity. The Node BT is fully waterproof and exceptionally reliable
Avoid opening dirty valve boxes with the battery-operated NODE-BT controller! NODE-BT is enabled with powerful wireless Bluetooth® technology that can be easily managed from a smartphone. Install the waterproof NODE-BT in gardens, parks, greenhouses, or other outdoor applications where AC power is unavailable.
The Node is manufactured by Hunter Industries, one of the world’s largest irrigation manufacturers with a reputation for reliability and innovation. The app maps controllers by location and sends battery-change reminders. Controllers can also be configured offline, which makes field adjustments quick and easy to deploy at a later time. Run-time flexibility is perfect for germinating seeds or other agricultural applications.
Best of all, NODE-BT makes battery-powered irrigation convenient and comfortable. For versatility during installation, the controller is mountable in five unique ways. Total app control removes the task of opening dirty valve boxes and programming irrigation schedules on a dark screen. Professionals can also enable irrigation and check battery status right on the controller with the touch of a button, greatly speeding up maintenance.
Specification: Hunter Node Bluetooth Controller – 1 zone
- Bluetooth control from up to 15 m away (line-of-sight)
- 1 smartphone manages an unlimited number of controllers
- Waterproof enclosure seal protects against water ingress
- Active station LEDs and battery-life LED indicator for battery replacement
- 3 programs with 8 start times each and 1 second to 12-hour run times
- Suspend irrigation up to 99 days during the off season
- Manual push-button operation, for quick operation without a smartphone
- Delay Between Stations for slow-closing valves or pump recharge
- Add soil moisture sensor for compliance with LEED projects and agricultural applications
- Cycle and Soak prevents water waste and runoff in areas with elevation changes or tight soils
- Monthly and global seasonal adjustment for quicker schedule adjustments without changing run times
- Secure passcode protection prevents unauthorized schedule changes
- Mounts to Hunter solenoids, pipes, flat surfaces, or inside the valve box
Hunter Node Bluetooth Controller – 1 zone
Avoid opening dirty valve boxes with the battery-operated NODE-BT controller!
From: £140.00 (excl VAT)
From: £168.00 (inc VAT)