The Hunter XC Hybrid Battery Irrigation Controller delivers extensive power without the plug. Built with all the same efficient water management features as the XC Controller, the XC Hybrid operates 9v DC latching solenoids with battery power. Ready for outdoor or indoor installation, the XC Hybrid comes in a 6 station model with a plastic outdoor case.
That means it’s the right solution for a wide range of residential and commercial applications. Private gardens, small residential areas, parks, gardens, roadway medians and roundabouts are ready for the XC Hybrid. With ‘Easy Retrieve’ memory backup and on-board, non-volatile memory, you’ve got the assurance to recall all of the controller’s watering programs.
Manufactured by Hunter Industries, the Hunter XC Hybrid Battery Irrigation Controller is easy to install controller and uses AA batteries to control up to 6 zones. Large easy-to-use dial and LCD display. Includes 3 programmes with 4 start times each. Hunter 9v DC battery solenoid valves can be located adjacent to the controller or in valve boxes up to 100m away.
- Number of stations: 6
- Battery-life indicator for battery replacement
- 3 programs with 4 start times each and up to 4-hour run times
- Suspend irrigation up to 99 days during the off-season
- Easy Retrieve™ memory backs up the full irrigation schedule
- Delay Between Stations for slow-closing valves or tank recharge
- Seasonal adjustment for quicker schedule adjustments without changing run times
- Mounts to flat surfaces such as a wall
Cannot be used with Solar Sync or ROAM remote, but can be used with MiniClik rain sensor.
Hunter XC Hybrid Battery Irrigation Controller
Hunter XC Hybrid Battery Controller
From: £273.00 (excl VAT)
From: £327.60 (inc VAT)