This DAB Divertron 900X submersible pump with auto-start is ideal for rainwater harvesting systems and pumping irrigation water from lakes, rivers and ponds. Unlike other auto-start pumps, which need to be manually primed and reset if the tank runs dry, this pump will periodically try and operate again after the water has run out. This means that if the irrigation has stopped due to the tank running dry, it will automatically recommence watering when the tank water level has risen.
The unit has a built-in non return valve and a connection for either an inlet filter or a floating inlet. A floating inlet is recommended in dirtier water situations as it draws water from just beneath the surface, where the water tends to be at its cleanest.
- Multi-impeller submersible pump with integrated electronics for automatic switching on and off.
- Built-in pressure switch, control circuit board and sensor.
- Dry run protection.
- Built-in non-return valve at the delivery.
- Easy to use and highly reliable.
- Suitable for pumping clean waters.
- Very efficient motor cooling, allowing the pump to also be used only partially submerged. Supplied with connection fitting for use with suction kits, particularly suitable for tanks with debris or dirt lying at the bottom
The DAB Divertron 900X submersible pump requires buffer vessel to protect the pump. Install in a vertical position only.
Flow (m3/hr): 4.1@20m, 3.1@30m, 1.65@40m In/Out: 1″ BSPF kW: 0.56 FLC amps: 4.2 Cable: 15m
Install an EVS4 strainer or a floating inlet