Hunter Pro-Spray sprinkler heads are engineered to ensure long-lasting, reliable performance in residential applications. Available in heights from 4″ (10cm) to 12″ (30 cm), Pro-Spray heads feature durable construction that is second to none, exclusive body cap design which does not leak even when loosened, and a reliable, easy to adjust two-piece ratchet. Pro-Sprays are compatible with Precision Distribution Control Nozzles, fixed-arc nozzles, and MP Rotators. All models also include a user-friendly pull-ring flush cap to keep debris and clogging to a minimum. Designed for use with the Hunter MP rotator sprinkler nozzles (nozzles not included). The Hunter Pro-Spray sprinkler head is compatible with all industry standard female nozzles offering a high degree of flexibility.
- Industry’s strongest spray body for years of reliable performance
- Co-moulded wiper seal made from chemical- and chlorine-resistant materials
- Innovative seal design prevents cap-to-body leaks
- Heavy-duty spring for consistent riser retraction
- Check valve option eliminates low-head drainage
- Additional Features
- Directional flush plug design for cleaner installation
- Interchangeable components for easier servicing, retrofits, and upgrades
Hunter Pro-Spray PRS-40 sprinkler head models:
Standard Pro-spray body (KHPPR) 4″ pop-up is designed for general domestic use.
Heavy duty PRS-40 body (KHPPH) has a heavy duty spring, check valve, a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty and is pressure regulated to 2.8 bar.
Standard 12″ Pro-Spray body (KHPPR-12) is designed for shrub and flower beds where the extra height allows the spray to be thrown over the plants. A threaded plug allows the inlet to either be in the base or in the side, reducing the pipe depth.
As these sprinklers need a higher pressure, they are often used with a pump and tank set.
1/2″ BSPF thread.
BULK PRICES – available on 10 sprinklers
Hunter Pro-spray Pop up Sprinkler (Body only)
Hunter Pro-Spray pop-up sprinkler body for small lawns areas
From: £2.90 (excl VAT)
From: £3.48 (inc VAT)