The Hunter PGV solenoid valve is a highly reliable valve from one of the world’s leading irrigation manufacturers. With 24v AC coil to allow mains powered controllers to turn the water flow on and off.
This hard working, heavy-duty valve offers the best features of Hunter’s top-of-the-line valves. Built with enough durability to handle the rigors of most residential and light commercial sites, the PGV is available in an array of configurations. All models feature durable high-grade construction and a rugged diaphragm with support to prevent stress failure.
- External/internal manual bleed allows for quick and easy activation at the valve
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design ensures leak-free performance
- Captive bonnet screws eliminate the possibility of lost parts during disassembly
- Flow control maximises efficiency and prolongs the life of the system
- Triple-tool bonnet screws are compatible with standard or Phillips screwdrivers as well as a nut driver
- Encapsulated solenoid with captive plunger used on every Hunter valve provides hassle-free service
Optional Accu-sync device allows pressure to be regulated downstream, making it ideal for low pressure zones such as drip lines.
What is a solenoid valve?
A solenoid valve is an electronically operated tap which uses a solenoid coil to open and close the valve flow through the valve. On an irrigation system the valve will be operated by an irrigation controller, which will bring on the vales in turn to water all of the zones in the irrigation system. Solenoid valves are very reliable and use low voltage signal cable to connect between the solenoid valve and the irrigation controller.
Hunter PGV solenoid valve specs:
Flow: 0.05 – 9.0m3/hr
Pressure: 1.5 – 10 bar
Thread: 1″ BSPF
Coil: 24v AC for mains operated controllers